CNH CAPITAL UNVEILS INDUSTRY-LEADING EQUIPMENT PROTECTION PLANS
Lake Forest, IL, February 27, 2006 - CNH Capital, the financial services business of agricultural and construction equipment maker CNH Global N.V., today unveiled its most comprehensive equipment purchased protection plans offered to date.
These industry-leading protection plans will be sold primarily through approximately 2,600 agricultural and construction equipment dealers, who represent the CNH family of brands in the United States and Canada. CNH Capital offers a wide array of equipment financing and insurance products that support the CNH family of leading agricultural and construction equipment brands-including Case IH, New Holland, Case, New Holland Construction and Kobelco.
"Equipment is a true investment for our customers," said Gary Michaels, Senior Director of Insurance for CNH Capital. "With our new protection plans, customers now have a full range of options that make it easy for them to protect their investment."
Specifically, the protection plans offer competitive rates, customized options, best-in-class service, and several industry-leading features:
· Plans may be purchased at the time of sale, at any point during the base warranty period-even after the base warranty expires
· Options range from base protection of the power train, up to the full machine
· Plans are available for all new CNH-branded equipment, and most brands of used agricultural and construction equipment
· All plans offer flexible terms and a wide range of payment options
· Repairs are by CNH-authorized dealers using genuine OEM parts
· All engines, regardless of manufacturer, are included in this program
· New equipment plans can be transferred to a new owner, without additional fees, enhancing equipment resale values
· All plans are backed by dedicated product support representatives
"These new equipment protection plans are a great example of the 'one-source solution' that our dealers provide," said Steve Bierman, President of CNH Capital. "Customers can buy their equipment, their parts and services, and insure and protect their equipment assets, all at their local dealership. And they can finance the costs with one flexible financing source-CNH Capital."